WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Sexy Girls Getting Photobombed (15 Pics)

Posted: 09 Aug 2013 12:55 PM PDT

I was going to do a Shark Week photobomb gallery at first but then Google images took me to a place where I saw cute girls wearing bikinis.  It was all over from there.  Goodbye shark gallery, hello sluts!  Sometimes I wish my brain didn’t do this to me, but in the long run this […]

15 Beautiful Butts To Start Your Weekend With A Grin

Posted: 09 Aug 2013 08:00 AM PDT

I’d like you to start the weekend right, and there’s no better way than this.  And speaking of droppin’ it like it’s hot, today is the anniversary of when the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki in 1945.  Seems kind of weird that we were slingin’ atomic bombs at each other less than 70 years […]

Two Hamsters vs Hamster Wheel

Posted: 09 Aug 2013 06:00 AM PDT

This is why treadmills have a “1 per” limit.  Those poor bastards remind me of a kid who just tried “Gravatron” for the first time and he doesn’t know if he should shit his pants or cheer in delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment