WHATSAPP

Sunday

Dumb Little Man: 6 Playful Strategies to Beat Procrastination and Boost Your Productivity

Dumb Little Man: 6 Playful Strategies to Beat Procrastination and Boost Your Productivity

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

6 Playful Strategies to Beat Procrastination and Boost Your Productivity

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 10:58 AM PDT

Are you a procrastinator?

When there's something you know you have to do, do you feel overwhelmed instead of motivated?

How often do you think to yourself, "I can't deal with this right now. I'll start later today. Or maybe tomorrow."

Those words pop into my own head just about every day at some point or  another.

Having struggled with attention deficit tendencies my entire life, I'm a master at putting things off, or not finishing the things I do manage to start.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment