WHATSAPP

Thursday

Dumb Little Man - tips for life: “Financial Advice: Why Young Americans are saying Good-Bye to Credit Cards” plus 1 more

Dumb Little Man - tips for life: “Financial Advice: Why Young Americans are saying Good-Bye to Credit Cards” plus 1 more

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Financial Advice: Why Young Americans are saying Good-Bye to Credit Cards

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 06:31 AM PDT

More young Americans are saying no to credit cards and yes to prepaid debit cards.

A recent survey conducted by a credit score provider examines the current figures related to credit card use and explains the reasons behind the move away from credit cards.








Read more »

The Number 1 Productivity Hack That Will Change Your Life And Boost Productivity

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 06:09 AM PDT

A couple of weeks ago I launched a new business that I'm super-passionate about.

The only problem is, launching a business and running another personal development blog is seriously time-consuming work!

But when you're passionate about what you do then time just flies and your productivity is not something to worry about… but passion alone is not the only thing you need to ensure you're productive 100% of the time.

I've developed a productivity hack that has seriously changed the way I work and has made me get about twice as much done as I previously would have.

In fact, I'm so confident in this approach and I love it so much that I believe it could be the number 1 productivity hack that will change your life!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment