WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Polish Parking Tickets

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Sorry guys, we lose this round.

Bullets In Slow Motion (11 GIFs)

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 11:00 AM PDT

When I see these slow motion videos and GIFs of stuff being destroyed it really makes me want to take up photography.  But then I look at the prices on the equipment needed, and I do one of these instead.

Hot Girls In Bath Towels (15 Pics)

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 08:00 AM PDT

There’s one thing sexier than a hot girl in a towel and that is a naked hot girl who just dropped her towel.  I can’t show those here though so this is pretty much the next best thing.  I guess micro bikinis reveal more, but towels take less time to drop.  All of these factors […]

Jon Lajoie Sticks Up For Miley Like All Men Should

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I’m sure everyone has seen the questionable VMA performance by Miley Cyrus.  I don’t really listen to this type of music so I wasn’t a huge fan either way.  But sites like Buzzfeed quickly began slut shaming, which is just stupid.  Jon LaJoie makes a good point.  We want tits and ass all day long, […]

No comments:

Post a Comment