WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Every Shrink Needs A Couch Like This

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 04:00 PM PDT

I suddenly no longer care that I was molested by a homeless magician.  

15 Funny Animals Pics Bound To Brighten Your Day

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 12:08 PM PDT

Boss being a dick today?  Found out your GF is sleeping around?  Tried to get coffee but Fat Bob from accounting finished it off?  First of all here’s a hug.  Secondly, here are a few smile inducing funny animals that are going to cheer you up.  Already having a good day?  How bout hi-5?  You […]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Hi Kids.  Last week we were having server issues so I never got this one posted. This tramp stamp was taken in a kitchen, so I themed the rest of the gallery after hot chicks in the kitchen. Have a good tramp stamp pic we should post? Dump the link in our Facebook group or […]

A Compilation of People Helping Animals

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I would give a detailed description for this but I somehow got some sand blown in my eye here at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment