WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Rhian Sugden vs Stacey Poole (10 Pics)

Posted: 07 Aug 2013 02:52 PM PDT

Before we start off today, I just want to apologize for the server issues.  It bums me out too.  Especially when I visit a site that is supposed to post new girl galleries every day of the week, and then right before I plunge my browser deep into their website, I get nothing but 404 […]

40 Frightening Sea Creatures Inspired By Shark Week

Posted: 07 Aug 2013 08:48 AM PDT

The best thing about Shark Week this year is that NatGeo is stepping up to bring us “Shark Fest” at the same time.  Some times Shark Week will show reruns from previous years, but Shark Fest is all new content.  So now you can switch between the two channels for a full evening of the […]

No comments:

Post a Comment