WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


When You See It

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Be honest, how long did it take you?  I’m getting pretty bad at these since my eyes seem to only look for genitals.

15 Tattoo Artists Who Trolled Their Clients

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 11:00 AM PDT

I think if I were a tattoo artist in a busy college town with a lot of drunks I would have a good time trolling people. I mean just look at these.  If they somehow remembered where they got tattooed you could play the dumb card in be like “dude this is what you told […]

Humorous Commercials That Got Taken Off Air

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 08:05 AM PDT

Too much butt hurt in the world we live in.  I’d probably stop using by dvr if they were all like this.

Jenny McCarthy vs Carmen Electra (10 Pics)

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Over a decade ago, these young ladies helped me find inner peace after countless tug-o-war sessions.  They both did MTV’s singled out, they both did Playboy, and they both had posters taped to my bedroom walls.  This week they face off in battle of the babes.  Pop quiz: Who wins in their celebrity deathmatch?  Let […]

No comments:

Post a Comment