WHATSAPP

Monday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


15 Anime Babes That Have Us Excited For Virtual Reality

Posted: 05 Aug 2013 08:00 AM PDT

The best thing about being able to boink an anime babe in virtual reality is the fact that you won’t have to go down into the bowels of the internet anymore.   It got really dark when I was putting together this gallery, and I think I may need a shower.  I seriously almost added a […]

This Is The Next Bruce Lee

Posted: 05 Aug 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I’m not saying that Taekwondo is the most useless form of martial arts but… Oh wait, yes I am.  This guy has his blackbelt and the only thing he hurt was an 8-year-old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment