WHATSAPP

Thursday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


Watch #MariahCarey perform a MEDLEY of hits including #Beautiful on #Idol! [video]

Posted: 16 May 2013 08:05 PM PDT

Did you MISS Mariah on 'Idol' because you had to 'GET YOUR MIND RIGHT' for 'Scandal'?? Well in case you did, MC, WOWED the 'American Idol' audience with a MEDLEY of some her BIGGEST HITS, culminating with what's shaping up to be ANOTHER # 1 hit, #beautiful sans Miguel!

CHECK OUT MC!!!



American Idol Finale ~ Mariah Carey Medley by HumanSlinky

ELECTRIFYING!!! She thanks Randy Jackson... didn't she just FIRE him last week? LOL.
I wonder if Nicki APPLAUDED???







Like us on Facebook Join us on Instagram Follow us on Twitter @zamzhinga

www.thegamutt.com

Congrats to #CANDICEGLOVER! Crowned 12th #AmericanIdol WINNER!!!

Posted: 16 May 2013 07:45 PM PDT



Candice Glover the 23 year old from South Carolina was just CROWNED the WINNER of SEASON 12 of 'American Idol'!!!!!!


Glover had tried out for the talent competition twice before finally making it to the TOP 20, then top 10 and the rest is HISTORY!!!!


Throughout the weeks, Candice gained several celebrity supporters like actress Jackée Harry, rapper Drake, and music producer Jazze Pha who expressed his desire to work with her, just to name a few.


For the 1st time, the WINNER's CD is already available for pre-order and you can download GLover's 'I Am Beautiful' RIGHT NOW on iTunes!!!






The Gamutt CONGRATULATES Candice Glover on her 'Idol' journey to the top! TRULY a deserving contestant!!!!








Like us on Facebook Join us on Instagram Follow us on Twitter @zamzhinga

www.thegamutt.com

#KanyeWest UNVEILS NEW MUSIC at #AdultSwim EVENT! Rants about NOT being a typical CELEBRITY! [video]

Posted: 16 May 2013 07:45 PM PDT


Kanye West Has Surprise Performance at Adult Swin Upfront Event 2013

Kanye West is...well KANYE WEST!!

Just recently, he SURPRISED his fans at an 'Adult Swim' event where he UNVEILED new music and went on a TIRADE about not being a 'CELEBRITY' after his recent RUN-IN (literally) with the paparazzi that involved him BANGING his head on a 'Caution' sign'.


Get a TASTE of some of Yeezy's NEW TRACKS and see what he had to say about NOT being a 'CELEBRITY' up for TAKING PICS and 'kissing babies'!

AFTER THE JUMP!



From the LIPS of YEEZY:

"I ain't no muthaf–kin' celebrity. I don't know if y'all know this one thing about me, but I'm a terrible, terrible, terrible celebrity. [...] I'm the worst kind of celebrity because all I do is make real music. All I do is hit the studio and make real s–t. And that's it. And that's muthaf–kin' it. So I don't want nobody running up on me with no cameras tryin' to like, sell pictures and s–t to magazines, asking me no dumb a– questions, throwing me off of my focus and s–t. Harassing you all muthaf–kin' day. I ain't no celebrity. Nah, that's not me.


It's so funny, somebody asked me when you do SNL are you going to do a skit about the paparazzi and s–t, and like, humanize yourself. I ain't here to apologize to no muthaf–kers man. It's not about me humanizing myself. At what point did I become unhuman where I had to turn myself back? Or maybe I was demonized or maybe I was treated inhumane and acted in that type of situation. I ain't no muthaf–kin' celebrity. I ain't running for office. I'm not kissing no muthaf–in' babies. I'll drop your baby and you sue me and s–t.



I'm trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best they can be. And I don't want nobody to ask nothing else of me. Muthaf–kers chasing you down, about to make you crash and s–t, and all they want is for a n-gga to laugh and sh-t. Hell nah I'm not doing no SNL skits. This [is] my goddamn life! This ain't no muthf–kin' joke."


Well!! I bet the CRITICS HEARD THAT!!!





Check out some of Yeezy's NEW MUSIC!!




One thing is for SURE!!  Kanye is PASSIONATE about his craft and he has MASTERED that AUTO-TUNE thing!

Hmmm...


THOUGHTS???






Like us on Facebook Join us on Instagram Follow us on Twitter @zamzhinga

www.thegamutt.com

#TBT- Throwback Thursday- #JanetJackson- SEXIEST VIDS!!!

Posted: 16 May 2013 11:30 AM PDT

You know how I do every THURSDAY!!!  Well most Thursdays!!!



I feel like going back --way back..back into time.  Well maybe not that far back.  The posts today will spotlight some of my favorite throwback jams.  Back when the economy was good and music was even better!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!!


Janet Jackson is one of the few artist I know that can serve silky sexy tracks on an album and never get aparental advisory warning sticker!  For years, Janet has reigned supreme for offering up sex appeal on a silver platter.  We haven't done the Throwback Thursday videos in a minute, but I think it's time to go back and revisit some of Janet's SEXIEST VISUALS!!!

'Anytime, Anyplace'

Janet Jackson - Anytime Anyplace by lachula


'Again'

Janet Jackson - Again by liismari

'Together Again (Deeper Remix)'

Janet Jackson Together Again (Deeper Remix) by eikichi


MORE SEXY JANET after the JUMP!!!!!!!!!

'I Get Lonely'

Janet Jackson - I Get So Lonely by lachula

'Throb'-LIVE-

Janet Jackson-Throb (live @ Saturday Night Live) by Dtwmjb12

'Everytime'

Janet Jackson- Everytime (HD) by SUPERDEDE9560

'Discipline'-LIVE-

Janet Jackson - Discipline Oakland (Dance to a... by hobbystas

'Would You Mind'-LIVE-

Janet Jackson Would you mind Live (Lap Dance a... by hobbystas



Janet Jackson Live Sex Tease On Stage by bigrobb


Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter


www.thegamutt.com

#TBT Throwback Thursday: #JanetJackson from 'Poetic Justic'[video]

Posted: 16 May 2013 11:27 AM PDT



 I was looking back at some of your emotional scenes from the GROUNDBREAKING movie 'Poetic Justice', and I know you would want me to SHARE this with THE GAMMITES, right? Right.  Here are some of my favorite CLIPS from 'Poetic Justice'.  The Stevie Wonder, ' Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer'--CLASSIC!!!

Check them OUT!!!






COME ON Jan.... DO IT!! DO IT!!!!'




Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment