WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Bacon

Posted: 10 May 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Fun fact: 43% of people would rather have bacon than sex.

Sexy Teacher, Olivia Sprauer, Gets Fired For Bikini Photos

Posted: 10 May 2013 10:14 AM PDT

Every once in awhile, I see a teacher so incredibly hot that I almost wish I was back in high school, just so I could be taught by her. In fact, my grades in her class would have been awesome. So what does society do when it comes across a diamond in the rough like [...]

15 Sexy GIFs To Bring in the Weekend

Posted: 10 May 2013 08:00 AM PDT

I couldn’t figure out which model I wanted to post today, so I decided to empty out my GIF folder to see if there was anything safe enough to post. It looks like you guys are in luck, but just barely. Feminist costume fail – Lulzshirts Tim Tebow blackballed by NFL teams because of cult-like [...]

Praying Mantis vs Giant Spider

Posted: 10 May 2013 06:00 AM PDT

That spider looks like something I’d only come at with a hammer and a bottle of RAID.  But for this mantis?  Bitch please.  He eats the entire thing, ass first.

No comments:

Post a Comment