WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Life (Demotivation)

Posted: 15 May 2013 04:00 PM PDT

I don’t think they wear cups yet at that age either.  Get used to it kid, it won’t be your first.

Drunk Dude Steals Ambulance, Wrecks it, Runs Away

Posted: 15 May 2013 12:09 PM PDT

Do you guys remember when GTA 4 came out?  I can recollect picking it up right after I broke up with the bipolar sociopath that I was dating. I was in kind of a bad place and I loved GTA 4 because it allowed me to take my anger out on cab drivers and hookers.  [...]

Dat Sexy Tight Dress (15 Pics)

Posted: 15 May 2013 08:00 AM PDT

I don’t have a funny intro or anything today because I can’t think of anything else to say about hot girls in tight dresses.  I can tell you that Nolan Ryan pitched his first no-hitter today, 40 years ago. He had a total of 5,714 strike outs. Which is almost as high as me after [...]

Little Russian Girl Gets Sound Driving Advice From Dad

Posted: 15 May 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Outside of driving like a snail, this dad is giving his little girl some solid advice that she can use if she’s ever in an automobile accident.  Lol @ her excitement at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment