WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Swing vs Kid

Posted: 23 May 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Round 1: Fight!

10 Entertaining Facebook Status Updates

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:04 PM PDT

Even though Facebook has lost over 30% of it’s value since it went public, it’s still the number one place to find a plethora of humor mixed with ignorance mixed with trolling mixed with religious rants mixed with political rage.  I grew up in a one horse town – so at least once a day [...]

Cute Girls Taking Self Shots Will Get Us Through Thursday (15 Pics)

Posted: 23 May 2013 08:00 AM PDT

I don’t say this often, so when I do you know it’s fo real. I said “fo” because I like showing the urban community that I’m hip. Anyway, the chick in pic #8 is the hottest girl I’ve seen all week. That is all. Olivia Munn Attempts Being Sexy In Esquire – Celeb Jihad Is [...]

Best Acting You’ll See In a Death Scene

Posted: 23 May 2013 06:00 AM PDT

It really feels like you’re there watching him die.  I’m a bit miffed as to why this dude hasn’t done more stuff. The movie is “Kareteci K?z” (1973) because I know you’re wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment