WHATSAPP

Monday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Persistence

Posted: 20 May 2013 04:00 PM PDT

At least now they have to be honest with you and tell you that the reason you didn’t get the job is because you’re an asshole.

These Tattoos Are Terrible (10 Pics)

Posted: 20 May 2013 11:00 AM PDT

Ahh – The freedom of expression can be a beautiful thing. Other times, it can be…well, not so beautiful.

Some Cute Girls From My “Random Hotties” Folder To Start Monday (15 Pics)

Posted: 20 May 2013 08:00 AM PDT

The love I have for these young ladies has found a permanent place in my heart, in my fap folder, and most importantly my tube socks. The 20 Awesomest Yearbook Photo Quotes – Heavy Ariana Grande Named 'Most Rapeable' Actress – Celeb Jihad 12 Funniest Pictures of Mischief with Statues – Linkiest I Can See [...]

A Compilation of Bullies Getting Owned

Posted: 20 May 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a bully get what’s coming to them.  Here is a compilation of those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment