WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


The Florida vs LSU Game Should Be Good

Posted: 24 May 2013 04:00 PM PDT

LSU will be at bat first.

Your Weekly WTF (10 Pics)

Posted: 24 May 2013 11:00 AM PDT

Happy Friday boys and girls, we made it. As always, we’ve got some images that will leave you scratching your head.  If you need some eye bleach, here’s a baby and a puppy.

15 Sets of Overflowing Funbags

Posted: 24 May 2013 08:00 AM PDT

There are a few things in life that can almost always bring me joy. Today were going to combine two of them. Fridays and big boobs. If we’re being honest, small boobs on a Tuesday would bring me joy too. But today is all about paying homage to the massive mammaries that I’ll be thinking [...]

Russian Brawl Caught On CCTV

Posted: 24 May 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I really wish I could give you a play-by-play but it’s too difficult to figure out what the factions are here. I can tell you that two dudes get knocked out cold and no one bats an eye but then I’m pretty sure one of the guys tells the other group that they drink vodka [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment