WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


When My Buddy Describes His Ex

Posted: 13 Mar 2014 04:00 PM PDT

Always room for two when the rear entrance is utilized.

Animals Bring Out a Chuckle In All of Us (10 Pics)

Posted: 13 Mar 2014 02:08 PM PDT

I can watch animals being animals and be far more entertained than I would be if I watched somebody’s attempt at comedy on YouTube.

Who Needs A Bra When Gravity Has No Effect? (15 Pics)

Posted: 13 Mar 2014 08:00 AM PDT

I just spent way too much time trying to remember if it’s “effect” or “affect” but I think I’m right.  The point is, silly six… Read More »

Where Are They Now? Balloon Boy

Posted: 13 Mar 2014 06:00 AM PDT

Do you guys remember Balloon Boy?  He was one of the best trolls ever.  Now, his crazy dad has him in some sort of a… Read More »

No comments:

Post a Comment