WHATSAPP

Monday

Dumb Little Man: The one question that can make all the difference: “What am I really afraid of?”

Dumb Little Man: The one question that can make all the difference: “What am I really afraid of?”

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

The one question that can make all the difference: “What am I really afraid of?”

Posted: 09 Mar 2014 08:20 AM PDT


It is often said that roughly two things motivate people: interest and fear. 

A lot of self-development programs and books deal with interest related topics: What is it that I really want in life? 

What is my passion? 

What do I really-really want to do? 

What would I do if I'd win $50 million? 

These are actually all very important questions, but just as important is to understand: What am I really afraid of?

So this has actually been the million dollar question for me in the last couple of years:

"What am I really afraid of?"

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment