WHATSAPP

Wednesday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


#Beyonce shares 'The Family Carter' SHOE GAME! [photo]

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 07:04 PM PDT



Well it appears the CARTERS have CRAZY SHOE GAME, courtesy of TIMBERLAND!!!




PAPA BEAR, Baby Bear and THE QUEEN BEY BEAR!!

How CUTE!

Wouldn't be SURPRISED if the Carter's get a Timbaland endorsement off of this one...

Bey posted this PLAYFUL PHOTO to her ACTIVE Instagram account earlier today!



OUCH! #RichGang Album sells only 24k Units 1st Week! Bows at #9! [details]

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 04:40 PM PDT



It's a GOOD thing that Young Money/Cash Money's 'Rich Gang' are ALREADY rich because the COMPILATION album just released only moved 24K units!!  OUCH.  However it was enough to get them into the top 10 on Billboard bowing in at # 9.  This #9 debut marks the highest charting HIP-HOP COMPILATION album this year.

Maybe they should have put Drake on the album.. BOOST those SALES a bit.....


Hmmm... but they are ALREADY rich, so...does it rally MATTER?




#LHHATL News-SPOILER ALERT- #StevieJ and #Joseline are REALLY MARRIED..maybe!?!?

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 01:52 PM PDT



From the FINALE of 'Love and Hip Hop' Atlanta, it is unclear if Stevie J accepted Joseline's PROPOSAL.  After the FIGHT IN THE ELEVATOR, it was up in the air if the two would ever WALK DOWN THE AISLE!!  But we have CONFIRMATION that Stevie J is indeed married!!

GET THE DEETS after the JUMP!!!




From Stevie's mouth to your ears:

So Stevie J says he is MARRIED...but doesn't say it's to Joseline!

But WORD from the CURB that there maybe a Stevie J and Joseline SPIN-OFF!!

WOULD YOU WATCH!!???


WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE REUNION.  We will REALLY find out who the MAID IS NOW!!!

www.thegamutt.com

Mag Tag: #KellyRowland BEAMS on 'Essence' [pics]

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 01:22 PM PDT



Kelly Rowland is a VISION on the latest edition of 'Essence' mag!  In the article, Kelly UNLOADS her 'DIRTY LAUNDRY' and talks about her past and gets really candid!  She even dishes on Beyonce!

Get some more DIRT after the JUMP:




Kelly dishes on her ENVY for Beyonce:

For a long time I wasn't happy, but that had nothing to do with Beyoncé.That had to do with me trying to get my life in order and make better decisions for myself. I'm seeing all these wonderful things happen for her and I am happy for her. But I want a path. I want things to pop off for me, too. Not on her level but whatever my level is supposed to be


WANT more DIRTY LAUNDRY log onto Essence.com


www.thegamutt.com


#TamarBraxton reveals BABY LOGAN 1st pics and initital MISGIVINGS about Motherhood! [pics]

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 12:42 PM PDT



Finally, we get to the 1st glimpse of Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert's newborn, Logan!  In an EXCLUSIVE shoot with Us Weekly, Braxton shows off baby Logan and discusses her initial MISGIVINGS about motherhood!!  Tamar says she INITIALLY did not connect with baby.  Many mother's may GAG at the thought, but this is actually more COMMON than we would like to realize!

Get the DETAILS after the JUMP!



In a RECENT INTERVIEW with GMA, Tamar reveals her initial DISCONNECT from her baby and a bit of JEALOUSY that he connected with Vince immediately:




I guess in a sense, I did feel unattached because I really really wanted to connect with him. I wanted to breastfeed and when he didn't latch on and I couldn't produce milk, I just felt like, 'Is this the wrong child? Am I the wrong mother?'
I didn't [immediately fall in love] but I loved him. It wasn't like, "Oh gosh, yes! My baby! Ouuh!" It wasn't like that! It was "What do I do now?"

I was in shock and it took me a few days to come to terms with the fact that I am a mom and this is my baby.
I was questioning my motherhood. Is this a mistake that God made. Is this something I should hand over to my husband, because he connected with the baby instantly. And I was jealous pretty much.
When he finally latched on [while breastfeeding], I felt like, "He got me and I got him and this was all meant to be.

AT the end of the day, Tamar NOW realizes that her child was a "Gift from God" and she CHERISHES motherhood now. It's REFRESHING that Tamar would be so CANDID about her initial response and her feelings of doubt and jealousy. That's what yo call 'THE REAL'.....Speaking of which, TUNE into Tamar et all's TALK SHOW,'The Real' daily. Check your LOCAL LISTINGS!


MOTHERHOOD looks GOOD on TAMAR BRAXTON!!!

www.thegamutt.com

Wellness Wednesday: #Fantasia offers FITNESS ADVICE!?? Shares banging body SELFIE! [pics]

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 10:47 AM PDT



I GUESS Fantasia is still on her WELLNESS tip!  The 'Bittersweet' singer has been taking her fitness and exercise very seriously lately and it SHOWS!! Fanny's body is BANGING again!


The 'SIDE EFFECTS' of healthy living INDEED!  Fantasia posted the ABOVE photo and a little FITNESS advice to her Facebook page MOMENTS AGO:



Health is in the air today! Happy ‪#‎WellnessWednesday‬ y'all! Exercise tip: ALWAYS stretch your muscles before cardio including your calves, quads, and hamstrings! ‪#‎workout‬ ‪#‎EatSleepStretch‬
–Team Tasia

Keep up the GOOD WORK FANNY!

www.thegamutt.com

Moods & Moments: #D_Angelo 'Heaven Must Be Like This' [audio]

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 11:40 PM PDT



If you want to SET THE MOOD right, turn THIS 'Moods & Moments' jam on.  Pull your SPECIAL ONE CLOSE and get into D'angelo's version of 'Heaven Must Be Like This'.  The song was originally recorded by The Ohio Players, but D did a pretty good job too, RIGHT?



www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment