WHATSAPP

Wednesday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


Look & Listen: #RobinThicke FLIPS #IconaPop's HIT, 'I Love It' into smooth BALLAD! [video]

Posted: 17 Jul 2013 12:23 AM PDT


Robin Thicke is SO DAMN SMOOTH!! Look and Listen at how he turns Icona Pops' female empowerment anthem, 'I Don't Care' into a SMOOTH GROOVE to get any lady in the MOOD!!!




He really FLIPPED that!!!!  I can DIG IT? YOU??

www.thegamutt.com

New Video: #KMichelle 'I Don't Like Me' [video]

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 11:56 PM PDT



K. Michelle lets us in on her soft, vulnerable side with her newest video, 'I Don't Like Me'.  In this poignant visual, K. laments about the other woman and her own INSECURITIES as she sings, 'Cause all that I can see is she's prettier than me/ Damn, I wish I had her body/ I can hear my self-esteem/ I don't like me,"...

Check out the VISUAL here:



The MEAN GIRL role we see on 'Love & Hip Hop' may just be a mask for a WOUNDED SOUL....


THOUGHTS???

www.thegamutt.com

Moods & Moments: #RobinThicke 'Lost Without You' [video]

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 11:29 PM PDT


It's about that TIME!! Time to set the MOOD right... Grab your special someone and sing this in their ear and you are BOUND to have a good night and possibly a GREAT MORNING...

The Moods & Moments slow jam comes from Robin Thicke, 'Lost Without You'.




Robin has SWAG!!!!!

www.thegamutt.com

#KMichelle ALBUM COVER makes me think of THIS!! [pics]

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 11:45 PM PDT






K. Michelle released the album cover for her 'Rebellious Soul' project.  I am GLAD that she is moving full speed ahead with her music because she is a GREAT SINGER, but the album art made me think of this...





I'm just saying.  Maybe she got inspired by 'The Wizard of Oz'!?  We still HEART K. Michelle over here at THE GAMUTT though!

LOOK AGAIN! IJS...

www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment