WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


What Do Women Look For On Dating Sites?

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 04:00 PM PDT

OKCupid breaks down how many messages men get depending on the income they listed.  Does this mean we should stop uploading dick pics?  I always thought that was the best way to say “hey I’m single and successful and I’m confident enough to show you what I’ll be putting inside you if we hit it [...]

Feel Like Messing With Annoying House Guests?

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 04:00 PM PDT

You may go through a set of sheets though.

Weekly WTF: Hoarders Edition (11 Pics)

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 12:58 PM PDT

When I was in middle school, my parents had friends who were hoarders. The first time I went into their home I was embarrassed and disgusted for them. You had to literally step on their clothing just to get through the hall. If you haven’t been inside a house like this, it will change the [...]

Tight Buns Will Motivate (15 Pics)

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Here are some hot young ladies who took the squat challenge serious.  Speaking of hot, I hear a lot of whining about the weather as of late.  So let’s take this time to remember the Chicago heat wave that started exactly 18 years ago today (7/12/95).  1000 of those poor bastards died with temps reaching [...]

How To Make a Sausage Roll???

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 06:00 AM PDT

The first part of this reminds me of when I used to come home completely wasted, with the munchies, thinking I was top chef.  Eventually I would give in and order pizza but was always peacefully passed out by the time it arrived, kitchen still looking destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment