WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Ghost Riding Like a Boss

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Perhaps this young daredevil can give homeboy some lessons on safety.

You Forgot To Put Away Your Dildo (8 Pics)

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 12:16 PM PDT

I love when people take self pics expecting the world to see how awesome they are, only to leave something embarrassing in the background.  That one girl who took a selfie and forgot to flush her huge shit down the toilet has probably been seen by millions of people.   I think seeing the size of [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Since yesterday was Canada Day, and today is tramp stamp Tuesday, I thought it would be appropriate to have a Canadian tramp stamp. Since I couldn’t find more pictures of this girl I simply filled the rest of the gallery with hot Canadian babes. Hope that’s okay with you.  PS – I realize now that [...]

The Top 77 Vine Clips

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Howdy hookers.  There was a pretty depressing video floating around yesterday about a dog getting shot by a cop. This is less sad but slightly more gay.  It’s the best of Vine, and if you’re like me you’ve never heard of this site.  I guess you can post short videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment