WHATSAPP

Sunday

Dumb Little Man: Change Your Attitude With Timeless Life Lessons From My Dog

Dumb Little Man: Change Your Attitude With Timeless Life Lessons From My Dog

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Change Your Attitude With Timeless Life Lessons From My Dog

Posted: 06 Jul 2013 08:24 AM PDT

Maverick.

That was my dogs name. He was named after A. Top Gun And B. A chocolate bar. Two things I enjoyed as a child.


We picked him up from a place roughly 5 hours from my home. I lived in Germany at the time, and I was only young.


We drove around towns I had never seen, Germany was different from what I was used to, after all I was used to British culture.

The landscapes, the sun going down and the woods creeping around me.

We finally reached the house. I was shattered. My eyes were being clamped down.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment