WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Breaking Up

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 04:00 PM PDT

It’d be funny if the old dude were a strip club owner and his GF was trying to get him strippers for his bday. But you know me, always the romantic optimist.

Abandoned and Creepy Amusement Parks (20 Pics)

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 12:48 PM PDT

When you’re driving back to CA from Vegas, you can see a pretty cool looking abandoned water park.  I don’t know why, but now I’m fascinated by these things.  Here are a few creepy ones that I’ve come across.

Who’s Ready For Cute Beach Girls All Summer Long? (15 Pics)

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 08:00 AM PDT

I haven’t been to the beach yet this year and it’s making me feel like a real neckbeard since it’s only 20 minutes away.  Here is some self motivation that I’m going to share with you (just in case you need motivation too). Katy Perry Reveals Russell Brand Divorce Text & Dark Secret – Heavy [...]

Burly Bridezilla Gets Mad At Limo Company

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 06:00 AM PDT

This is 230 pounds of tasty cakes and adrenaline, and she isn’t happy.  You see, the limo company wasn’t done with her ride by the time they said they would be.  I should also point out that just because it wasn’t done early, doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be ready for the wedding.  In fact, half [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment