WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Pooping

Posted: 06 Jun 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Personally I’d embrace the friendly smile.  It would assure me that I was doing a good job.

Moira Johnston Is A Topless Activist Doing The Lord’s Work

Posted: 06 Jun 2013 12:30 PM PDT

Whenever I think of activism, I immediately picture a bunch of smelly hippies who live out of a van, and want you to stop eating meat.  It used to make me almost cringe when I’d hear the words “peaceful protest”.  Not anymore though. Moira Johnston is protesting the way you should. By taking her top [...]

15 Nice Booties That Will Put A Smile On Your Face

Posted: 06 Jun 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Does anybody know what today is?  D-day, bitches.  Remember in that movie Stand By Me where Corey Feldman was screaming “My dad stormed the fucking beach of Normandy!” – This is what he’s talking about (6/6/1944).  The gallery above is dedicated to those troops. George R.R. Martin Views the 'Red Wedding' Youtube Reactions – Furious [...]

Ghetto Lady Sends Two Pitbulls After Reporter

Posted: 06 Jun 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I don’t know what’s more funny:  Sending a clueless white chick into the ghetto, who doesn’t know when to stfu OR a racist black mom who sends her two pitbulls on the news team, knowing full well that she’s on camera. The problem here folks is Darwinism.  It doesn’t work anymore.  10,000 years ago the [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment