WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Dumb Little Man: Stay Focused by Trying This One Powerful Tip to Stop Procrastination in its Tracks

Dumb Little Man: Stay Focused by Trying This One Powerful Tip to Stop Procrastination in its Tracks

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Stay Focused by Trying This One Powerful Tip to Stop Procrastination in its Tracks

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 08:38 AM PDT

Isn't it amazing how energetically we clean our closets or organize the movie collection when a dreaded project is looming? 

Especially when that project feels abstract and difficult…

I battle with this type of procrastination a LOT. And after much trial and error, I've found a simple system that works for me.

If, like me, you tend to put things off or can't seem to stick with it once you start, then I am confident it will help you too. Here it is:



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment