WHATSAPP

Monday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


How To Recover Like A Boss

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 04:00 PM PDT

He meant to do that.

Are We Already Cyborgs?

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 12:24 PM PDT

Neill Blomkamp's new movie “Elysium” will be hitting the big screens this August. I’m absolutely stoked because it looks like Matt Damon is going to become a cyborg and jack some fools up. But then I saw Jason Silva’s new video titled “We Are Already Cyborgs” and it got me thinking about the actual definition [...]

15 of The Nicest Knockers You’ll See This Monday

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Happy Monday. I’d like to share my two favorite things in life. Will Smith Not in Independence Day 2 – Furious Fanboys April O'Neil Does A Damn Good Job Of Easing Our Monday Pains – Caveman Circus 25 Things I Wanted to See in World War Z – Holy Taco Soup in a bread bowl [...]

Cute Kid Gets Caught Stealing Popsicles by His Dad

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I wish we all lied this bad.  No need for lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment