WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Sign Placement

Posted: 05 Jun 2013 04:00 PM PDT

What’s on the menu Jim? Same as always Bob.  Tuna fish clam sandwich or pink tacos.

15 Animals Humping To Get Us Over Humpday

Posted: 05 Jun 2013 01:02 PM PDT

I knew a guy who had an un-neutered poodle that would hump absolutely everything.  Legs, coats, science projects, it didn’t matter. The worst part about this little shit head was that he humped about as fast as a rabbit – so by the time you got close enough to pull him off your backpack, he [...]

15 Beach Babes To Celebrate Warm Weather

Posted: 05 Jun 2013 08:00 AM PDT

As the days get longer and warmer, I get more happy.  Warm weather means less clothes, and that pleases me.  I’m going to stay this happy until about mid-August when it’s 90 degrees and I want to kill myself when I touch the steering wheel.  But I would take mid-August over the dead of winter [...]

Another Insane Dashcam Compilation, Courtesy of Russia

Posted: 05 Jun 2013 06:00 AM PDT

This is a compilation of butthole puckering close calls, brutal collisions, and a dog (don’t worry, the dog is OK).

No comments:

Post a Comment