WHATSAPP

Tuesday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


WATCH: #HAHN 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Season 2 Ep 7 [full ep]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:08 PM PDT



The DRAMA continues on 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Season 2 Ep 7!  WATCH IT HERE!







www.TheGamutt.com


s/o to Yardie!

#Married2Med REUNION DRAMA! Dry accounts DRY VAGINAS, FIGHTS STUNTS & SHOWS! [SNEAK PEEK]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 01:19 PM PDT




There is ALL KINDS of DRAMA going down with the 'Married To Medicine' season 2 REUNION! I've been MIA in watching this season but after looking at the SNEAK PEEK of the reunion, I think I need to CATCH UP QUICK!!!  Well Mariah feels she OWNS the whole show, Dr. Simone SCREAMING about DRY BANK ACCOUNTS and DRY VAGINAS, and the DRAMA between Simone and Toya REACHED FEVER PITCH! An ALTERCATION breaks out! TAKE A LOOK!





WOW!!!

www.TheGamutt.com

Baby-Bump Watch: #KellyRowland SPOTTED in West Hollywood with new do and GROWING BUMP! [pic]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 12:46 PM PDT



Kelly Rowland was ALL SMILES for the camera as she cradled her growing baby bump in West Hollywood recently.  Also we see that Kelly has opted for the low maintenance new do for the summer!  I guess a lot of EXPECTANT MOMS go for that look during PREGNANCY!


HOWEVER YOU SLICE IT, it appears PREGNANCY looks good on her!


www.TheGamutt.com

CUTE Shot of the DAY! #Ciara posts another pic of #BabyFuture! [pic]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 12:37 PM PDT



Ciara graces us with another super adorable shot of her new baby, Future!  TAKE A GLANCE....



#AngelBabyFutureZahir 




DEFINITE CUTE SHOT OF THE DAY!!!

Oh BTW, What do you guys think of Ciara's 'LOCKS'?? Looks like some Lisa Bonet 'Serpent & The Rainbow' foolery.  Nah, it actually looks nice on her.  Let's hope that when she 'gets back to work' she CLEANS THAT LOOK UP A BIT THOUGH!?


www.TheGamutt.com

#MMG MAN-TRUMS!? #MeekMill POPS off at #Wale for non-support! #Wale CLAPS BACK! [details]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 12:13 PM PDT



Meek Mill woke up feeling some type of way, and decided to throw a MMG MAN-Trum and his sights were set on his lablemate, Wale!

He accused Wale of not supporting his album!  Get the details here and Wale actually CLAPS BACK!





Wale responded...




Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ass post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't… I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy shyt like that. I play f***** Zelda and f*** wit b****** who teach yoga and paint… I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that shyt.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n****s happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this shyt wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about #nothin ✊

He's right! This BEEF or temper tantrum is about NOTHING! Yawn.  Rick Ross should come home and spank both they asses and send them BOTH to their 'rooms'. LOL.

www.TheGamutt.com

*Updated* NEW MUSIC: 'She Came To Give It To You' feat. #NickiMinaj [audio] Explicit

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 11:14 PM PDT



As promised, Usher drops his newest single, 'She Came To Give It To You', produced by Pharrell, with rap vocals by none other than Nicki Minaj!  Could this be this summer's 'Blurred Lines'?  Take a LISTEN!!





Usher got that SWAG BACK!

WE LIKEY!!!!
THOUGHTS?

www.TheGamutt.com

Mag Tag: #OKC's #SergeIbaka covers #ESPN Mag's #BodyIssue! [pic]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 04:15 AM PDT



Guess who COVERS 'ESPN Mag's 2014 'Body Issue'?  OKC's Serge Ibaka!!!


Ibaka is one of many athletes that bare all for this year's 'Body Issue', Venus and Serena will be featured a host of others.  We will keep you updated!


#Usher to DEBUT monster new single feat. #NickiMinaj & #Pharrell this MORNING! [video]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 04:10 AM PDT



Usher made a HUGE announcement yesterday--he is set to drop his NEXT SINGLE THIS MORNING.  This new MONSTER COLLAB features hitmakers Nicki Minaj and Pharrell!!! Chicago's WGCI 107.5, will debut the song at 7 a.m. CST!  LOG ON for the DEBUT!!!








www.TheGamutt.com

WATCH: #HitTheFloor season 2 ep 7 [ful ep]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 03:35 AM PDT



Sex, drugs and DECEIT... of course it's 'Hit The Floor'. See what new DRAMA is afoot!





www.TheGamutt.com

#LilKim shares 1st BABY PICS of #RoyalReign!! [pics]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 03:29 AM PDT




It's a 'BIG MOMMA THING' indeed.  New mom, Lil' Kim shared some 1st snaps of baby Royal Reign!


Take a look!
Over 4th of July, Lil' Kim shared some snaps of Royal!



AWW CUTE!!!

WATCH: #LHHATL season 3 Ep 11 [full ep]

Posted: 08 Jul 2014 03:16 AM PDT



'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' season 3 Episode 11!  Wedding bells all around!  Who's getting married!? Stevie J. is still in the dog house over Althea.  Did he SMASH or NAH?  Scrappy tried to break things off with Erica P, and the two get 'HANDS ON'!  Kalenna and Ashley's RELATIONSHIP meets a CROSSROADS!  Girl on girl fun has it's limits, right?  Benzino and Althea get CLOSER, but is this the WOMAN for him?  Tap into the DRAMA here!



www.TheGamutt.com

2 comments:

  1. I always search good blogs like yours one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through your great blog once a day to leave my good comments

    ReplyDelete