WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Dumb Little Man: Three Reasons I Hate My Facebook ‘Friends’

Dumb Little Man: Three Reasons I Hate My Facebook ‘Friends’

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Three Reasons I Hate My Facebook ‘Friends’

Posted: 29 Jul 2014 06:33 AM PDT

i-hate-facebook1I hate Facebook – that seems like the best way to start a discussion about my friends. Oh, I use it of course, otherwise how would I know I hate it; but I use it begrudgingly. I resisted it for a very long time, I've only been active since about August last year, and there are days that I seriously regret ever succumbing to the pressure. There are a number of reasons that I don't like the interface, how they capture data, how they manipulate us, or how they are changing their promotional functions and views – but this post isn't about that. This post is about Facebook 'friends'; and the loss of common manners when it comes to sharing content on social media. I […]

The post Three Reasons I Hate My Facebook 'Friends' appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment