WHATSAPP

Thursday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


WATCH: #HAHN 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Season 2 Ep 8 [full ep]

Posted: 17 Jul 2014 08:34 PM PDT



Keeping up with 'The Haves and the Have Nots'?  Check out Episode 8 right here!




www.TheGamutt.com



#Espys 14- #MichaelSam accepts the #ArthurAshe Award at the #ESPYS! [video]

Posted: 17 Jul 2014 02:58 AM PDT



This year's Arthur Ashe Award at The Espys went to Michael Sam for his COURAGE and strength for being the 1st OPENLY GAY NFL Athlete!  He was accopanied by his partner who he kisses as he takes to the stage. Standing ovation from the crowd you can see here!






CONGRATS to Michael Sam for opening DOORS to many in the SPORTS ARENA!

www.TheGamutt.com

WAKE UP JAM: #Diddy #DirtyMoney 'Hello,Good Morning' feat. #RickRoss & #NickiMinaj [video]

Posted: 17 Jul 2014 02:55 AM PDT




It's TIME to WAKE UP!  And what better way to get them juice flowing then a little 'MONEY'... DIrty Money that is with Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj along with for the RIDE!!!





www.TheGamutt.com

#TheESPYS 14- #Drake HOSTS with COMEDY! Funny skits with #ChrisBrown #BlakeGriffin & MORE! [video]

Posted: 17 Jul 2014 02:31 AM PDT


DId you WATCH The Espys last night?  Well you know that Drake hosted.  There were some awkward moments as were some really FUNNY MOMENTS as well.  Drizzy didn't do too bad!  Check out some really FUNNY skits about this year in sports with the likes of Chris Brown , Blake Griffin and MORE! And to top it off, HE PERFORMED two songs as well! Can you find a BETTER HOST that can do ALL THAT!? Check it out!























FUNNY ISH!!

Drake did an AMAZING JOB!!

www.TheGamutt.com

Moods & Moments: #LeelaJames 'Fall For You' [video]

Posted: 17 Jul 2014 01:59 AM PDT

I
Tripped
Stumbled
Fell for you.
Gravity pulled me to you
I had no whim or desire to crash into you
I heart was willing
My mind was not
My thoughts were chilling
My feet were not


Walking, running falling for you
Can you catch me
Can you save me
I was ready to throw in the towel
The ship had sailed and I was on the beach

But you proved
That it was still
Still within reach
Calling
Falling for me

The wing that was broken
Has healed again
The wind that shallow and infrequent
Fills the sails
Again

Gusty
Set adrift as the wind blows me to you
Hold me
Hug me
Don't let me fall
If I need you
Will you hear my call

The last steps on tippy toes
As I fall into you

*Zam Zhinga*

The newest R&B Diva with the rich, robust sound brought chills to many fans with her hauntingly beautiful, 'Fall For You'.  Leela James quickly made us FALL FOR HER with this one...










www.TheGamutt.com

2 comments: