WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Dumb Little Man: The Number One Reason You Are Attractive

Dumb Little Man: The Number One Reason You Are Attractive

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

The Number One Reason You Are Attractive

Posted: 15 Jul 2014 08:34 AM PDT

beautyblogpici2  I can't tell you how many times I've heard this from friends, family, friends of friends, and the general public (yes, I am listening in). Something along the lines of, "I just don't understand why (person they are interested in) doesn't like me. I am pretty good looking, successful, and kind. Is there something wrong with me?" Or "I can't figure out (potential love interest) and don't know what it means when they twirl their hair 3 times instead of 5, or look at the ground and blink twice. Am I analyzing too much?" I'm continually amazed at how others complain how their love life in a way that is typically about themselves somehow. "What's wrong with ME?" "Why do I get constantly rejected?" […]

The post The Number One Reason You Are Attractive appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

2 comments: