WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Dumb Little Man: Why You shouldn’t Chase Money and Power (and What to Do Instead)

Dumb Little Man: Why You shouldn’t Chase Money and Power (and What to Do Instead)

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Why You shouldn’t Chase Money and Power (and What to Do Instead)

Posted: 07 Jul 2014 05:46 AM PDT

wall-street-bull_0  "The problem with external power is that it is fleeting: when you lose the money, position and possessions, you lose the power. If you have tied your identity to those things, you will also lose a sense of who you are when they fall away." Robin Sharma There was once a time I was pursuing the things that we all are interested in pursuing: money, prestige, and status. I was working on political campaigns and helping some of the most powerful people in the country get elected. I spent countless hours plotting, strategizing and helping candidates win higher and higher offices. I got paid more as I held increasingly important positions. And with each candidate who won an office, I had even more access […]

The post Why You shouldn't Chase Money and Power (and What to Do Instead) appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment