WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Two Fingers Only!

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 04:00 PM PDT

My ex-girlfriend had this rule when she danced at bachelor parties.  How's life,... Read More

Weekly WTF To Bring In The Weekend (15 Pics)

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 11:30 AM PDT

TGIF and happy Weekly WTF to... Read More

Florida Man Busted For Fapping At Yoga Class

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 10:37 AM PDT

I came here to do two things. Stretch and fap. I'm almost done stretching. 42-year-old Joseph Jordan is a registered sex offender. That doesn't... Read More

Classic Russian Engineering (1:01)

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 06:00 AM PDT

When they're not beating each other up, Russians can be quite... Read More

Ever Wonder How Hot Girls Squeeze Into Those Tiny Pants? (15 GIFs)

Posted: 19 Sep 2014 06:00 AM PDT

I've always scratched my head when I saw a set of buns packed into a set of jeans that were 3 sizes too small. The search is over, these 15... Read More

1 comment: