WHATSAPP

Monday

Dumb Little Man: Get Off That Lazy Couch: 8 Ways to Get Out of a Slump

Dumb Little Man: Get Off That Lazy Couch: 8 Ways to Get Out of a Slump

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Get Off That Lazy Couch: 8 Ways to Get Out of a Slump

Posted: 15 Sep 2014 05:06 AM PDT

tapiture-the-best-sun  Recently I was in a bit of a slump. Things just weren't going my way. Nowadays I am absolutely great again. I feel wonderful and life is on the up and up again. However sooner or later I will probably get into a slump again. It's inevitable. How did I get out of it..? #1 First of all: stop stressing about everything that isn't going well. You will be fine. You are fine right now. You are just having a little down period in your life. Life always comes in waves. There will be a positive wave after a negative wave. But this will only happen if you don't quit. Accept that things just aren't going your way at the moment. I know it's […]

The post Get Off That Lazy Couch: 8 Ways to Get Out of a Slump appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

3 comments: