WHATSAPP

Thursday

Dumb Little Man: 6 Lessons Learned From Over 200 Hours of Therapy

Dumb Little Man: 6 Lessons Learned From Over 200 Hours of Therapy

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

6 Lessons Learned From Over 200 Hours of Therapy

Posted: 24 Sep 2014 05:40 AM PDT

45210737-Psychiatrist-Most-Overrated-Jobs"You can stay in therapy your whole life, but you've got to live life and not talk about life." –Tracey Gold I've been to over 200 hours of therapy. These are the some of the things I've learned from all that time and money spent. Dun. Dun. Dun. I wanted to replicate the beginning of Law and Order, but I probably failed. That's okay and that failure leads me to the first thing I learned. It Is Okay To Be Who You Are I tell some really dorky jokes. Jokes that are unfunny to most people. I use to not do this because I was ashamed of being me. I was afraid of others judging me so I hid parts of my personality that I […]

The post 6 Lessons Learned From Over 200 Hours of Therapy appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

2 comments: