WHATSAPP

Monday

Dumb Little Man: How Not To Make A Drastic Mistake You Will Regret

Dumb Little Man: How Not To Make A Drastic Mistake You Will Regret

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

How Not To Make A Drastic Mistake You Will Regret

Posted: 09 Feb 2014 07:16 AM PST


Late last night I discovered my dishwasher was completely flooded…

An irritating hassle I can live without, but honestly it's a luxury that I've got rather used to.

I could've made a big song and dance out about it; stressing if it was going to cost me a lot of money to get it fixed, or that I might not be able to have it any more due to the cost of replacement.

Thankfully I'm no longer that much of a drama queen!

I've learnt that if I put a reminder on my kitchen blackboard, I can forget my worries and 'to do's' until I'm in a better frame of mind or had a night's sleep. 

Also like many situations I needed more information, so no point fussing until I had that…
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment