WHATSAPP

Thursday

Dumb Little Man - tips for life: “Positive Attitude: You Can’t Kill My Vibe” plus 1 more

Dumb Little Man - tips for life: “Positive Attitude: You Can’t Kill My Vibe” plus 1 more

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Positive Attitude: You Can’t Kill My Vibe

Posted: 18 Dec 2013 08:05 AM PST

The other day I found myself pressed for time and extremely hungry. To my dismay I ended up in line at a local McDonald's and I wasn't proud of it.

As I previewed my limited opportunities I found myself behind a rude older man and his wife. Not just the normal condescending rude; but with the addition of racism.

The cashier was a sweet Filipino woman that showed poise and restraint in dealing with this jerk.

In fact, what she displayed was enough to inspire me to look at life and agitations in a different light.






Read more »

10 Ways To Fight Holiday Depression

Posted: 18 Dec 2013 06:56 AM PST

Christmas is supposed to be "the most wonderful time of the year," but for some of us, it's the most depressing. If you're eight years old and dreaming of all the great gifts Santa will leave for you on Christmas morning, you're all aquiver with anticipation.

If you're a parent who's been laid off at work and can barely pay this month's rent, much less buy presents, the holiday may look pretty bleak.

It's easy to feel stressed out and overwhelmed by the demands of the holiday season, so it's no wonder that some of us suffer from crippling depression during this time of the year. Here are a few ways to fight off the holiday blues.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment