WHATSAPP

Thursday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


#JustinTimberlake performs 'Let the Groove Get In' with #TheRoots! [video]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 11:43 PM PDT



At least one 'JUSTIN' appears to be happy.  On 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon',  Justin Timberlake performed 'Let The Groove Get In' from his new album 'The 20/20 Experience' dropping this Tuesday.  The SPIRITED performance features JT of course 'The Tennessee Kids' and Jimmy Fallon's house band the legendary ROOTS!!! DIG IN!



21331412832 by yardie4lifever2

NOW WASN'T THAT a whole lot of FUN???


Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

Star Tracks: #HungerGames star #LudwigAlexander RIPPED BODY at #VictoriasSecret Event! [video]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 11:30 PM PDT

'Hunger Games' star Alexander Ludwig is seen at the Victoria's Secret PINK Ultimate Spring Break Dance Party at Raleigh Hotel on March 13, 2013 in Miami

Well we know what 'Hunger Games' star Ludwig Alexander has been doing between taping--HITTING THE GYM!

Alexander was spotted shirtless flaunting his CHISELED body at the Victoria's Secret PINK Ultimate Spring Break Dance Party at Raleigh Hotel on March 13, 2013 in Miami

Alexander Ludwig Parties With Victoria's Secret PINK

Alexander showed off his best model poses and even got a few kisses from the girls. Such a lucky man.

Guests who attended the party received free gifts and were able to purchase exclusive Victoria Secret items at the event.

Alexander Ludwig Parties With Victoria's Secret PINK







Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

#KobeBryant is ANGRY about his injury! Speaks OUT #DahntayJones 'dirty play'! [video]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 11:17 PM PDT



After suffering a season-ending injury in his their LOSS to the Atlanta Hawks, Kobe Bryant is UNDERSTANDABLY upset and speaks out about the situation. In the interview, Bryant INSINUATES that there may have been some FOUL PLAY (no pun intended) on the behalf of Atlanta's Dahntay Jones.  Check out the ICY interview HERE!!!



Bryant who is usually very good at interviews is VISIBLY annoyed,angry and FRUSTRATED with the reporters.  He is trying his best to keep his cool, but you can tell it was DIFFICULT for him.

OK, it's understandable that Kobe is UPSET.  But looking back at the footage, Jones doesn't APPEAR to have done anything malicious on the play.  It's just something that HAPPENED.

I mean it's not like the Lakers season was PRISTINE.  I mean play-off bound, true enough, but the way they have been playing, they most likely wouldn't have gotten very far anyway.  I mean, can they stop The HEAT?? 



THOUGHTS???



Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

#JustinBieber FIRES BACK at the Media in HARSH Open Letter!! [details]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 10:59 PM PDT

Okay.

Justin Bieber has had a rough few months as far as the media is concerned.  He has taken a lot of heat for some of his antics, real or imagined and the MEDIA has hit him back pretty hard.  If it's not the POT smoking, or the concert cancellations due to low ticket sales or his run-ins with the paps, somehow Biebs winds up on the LOSING side as far as the media is concerned. WELL, Biebs has had enough and FIRES back with an ICY Open Letter to the PRESS.  He even talks about Lindsay Lohan's 2012 tax statements!?  Yes, Biebs is obviously PISSED OFF and VENTS in his OPEN LETTER.

TAKE A LOOK after the JUMP!!!





Usually the celebs take to TWITTER to make a rant for the public to see. But Biebs took to INSTAGRAM to let the MEDIA know how he REALLY FEELS about them!!!

Everyone in my team has been telling me, "keep the press happy" but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing's been said by them, my grandparents wouldn't know how to reach to press even of they did want to so that was a lie and rehab cmon. if Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me, but to believe in yourself .. I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far..
I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements

Yes, there are some misspelled words and some grammar issues, but THAT's what HE WROTE.  Maybe Biebs needs to take some time out and take some COLLEGE COURSES? That'll keep him out of trouble.  Lil' Twist could be his DORM MATE!  Now that'd be an interesting REALITY SHOW right there.  VH1, DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!!!!! IJS
At any rate, Justin is MAD and is not going to take OUR SH*T anymore. LOL.


THOUGHTS????





Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

UPDATE: #LilWayne HOSPITALIZED in L.A. for SEIZURES! [details]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 03:10 PM PDT




Lil' Wayne was hospitalized early on Tuesday for what is being called MULTIPLE SEIZURES.

Wayne was taken to Cedars-Sinai on Tuesday night after recording a music video and then released Wednesday morning and is doing much better.


Back in October, Wayne suffered from seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. Weezy would later confirm to MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway that he was on "seizure medication."

UPDATE:
There really is no update at this time.

As far as Weezy's current medical condition goes, his camp has yet to comment as of press time.

Let's hope that Lil' Wayne is doing better.


Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com


#FLOTUS #MichelleObama WOWS on #Vogue!! [pics]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 02:54 PM PDT



The 1st Lady, Michelle Obama graces 'Vogue' again, and this time she lands the COVER!!! Looking REGAL and AMAZING, the FLOTUS talks about what she has learned from her husband an what he has learned from her in their marriage.

President Obama: We were pretty much who we are by the time I hit the national scene. We didn't grow up or come of age under a spotlight. We were anonymous folks. I was a state senator, but nobody knows who a state senator is. So most of our 30s and 40s were as a typical middle-class family. . . . That really didn't change until I was 45 years old. And there's something about having lived a normal life and raised kids. We had to figure out how to make a mortgage, payin' the bills, goin' to Target, and freakin' out when . . . the woman who's looking after your girls while Michelle's working suddenly decides she's quittin'. . . . All those experiences made us who we were, so that by the time this thing hit, it was hard for us to. . . .
Michelle Obama
Michelle: Be different people. And I think we are accountable to each other for being who we are. There's no way I could walk in the door and be somebody different from who I've been with this man for 20-some-odd years. He would laugh me out of the house! And we are also blessed with families who hold us accountable.[...]"My mother doesn't do interviews. but let me tell you: She is not long on pretense. She's the first one to remind us who we are. And it's been very helpful having her living with us. . . . We can check reality against her sensibilities.

Read more at VOGUE 



STUNNING!!!!

Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
www.thegamutt.com


Mag Tag: #NickiMinaj 'STRIPS DOWN' for #ElleMagazine!

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 01:35 PM PDT


Nicki Minaj is known for her WILD ANTICS and even WILDER STYLE at times, but for the April cover of Elle Magazine, Minaj 'STRIPS OFF' the make-up and over the top wigs for a more NATURAL look for the April edition of 'Elle'




On her toned-down look:

When I saw myself with barely any makeup at, it was such a… like, I'm so, so attached to my pink lipstick, it's hard. I feel that it's become a part of me. To go in front of the camera, without pink lips or big ol' crazy lashes— you know, nothing— I felt naked. It was scary! So this photoshoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes.

On her FUTURE PLANS:

My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, Okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire. I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination— in terms of providing for my family— is absolutely my goal.

The issue hits shelves on March 18!
But until then--take a look at a few more SHOTS!!!








It's easy to forget how BEAUTIFUL Nicki is under the MAKE-UP and WIGS, but she is actually STUNNING here with her MAKE-UNDER!

THOUGHTS!!???

Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

#TBT -R&B Group #Brownstone REUNITED!! Set to TOUR this Summer! [details]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 01:10 PM PDT

 photo brownstone_6.jpg

Since its THROWBACK THURSDAY, what a good time for some news from the 1st group signed to the LEGENDARY Michael Jackson's record label, BROWNSTONE!!!!!!!!  HARD LIKE STONE, EARTHY COLORED BROWN indeed!!
niccigilbertcropped
Bu after over 13 years, the ladies have REUNITED!!!

nicci-gilbert-tweet

I'm kinda mad that she wrote "Brownstone IS doing a reunion.."  isn't the GROUP PLURAL, so shouldn't the verb be plural as well?  I am a sticular for SUBJECT-VERB agreement, but I DIGRESS!!! It's GOOD TO HEAR that the LADIES have put all the BAD BLOOD behind and have REUNITED!! You guys remember, 'GrapeVyne'?  That was the JAM, right????

Nicci Gilbert, Maxee Maxwell and new member Teisha Brown will be TOURING again together bringing all the HITS and of course the TOUR kicks off in ATLANTA!!  As soon as the dates are announced, we'll let you know!!!!

Since it's TBT-- let's get into some CLASSIC Brownstone with 'GrapeVyne'!!






Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com



Mag Tag: #Beyonce STUNS on cover of 'Shape' Mag! [video]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 05:00 AM PDT




Beyonce may not have released a SINGLE for the HOTLY-Anticipated new project, but she has been making the ROUNDS on our NEWSSTANDS.  Mrs. Carter WOWS on the latest edition of 'Shape' Magazine!

beyonce-shape-magazine-that-grape-juice

 In the mag, Bey talks about how she toned up her body after giving birth!

Looking GREAT!!

Now release the SINGLE!!! LOL

Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com


#BFV- "Braxton Family Values" comes ROARING BACK Tonight! [Sneak Peek]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 12:26 AM PDT



The Braxton's are coming back to WeTv tonight with an EXPLOSIVE premiere, and it appears that we are in store for another DRAMA-Filled season.  It seems that all eyes are on TAMAR--her new-found fame and SOLO SUCCESS, seems to rub the sisters the wrong way at times.  Could there be a rift between the tight-knit circle???  And with the recent ANNOUNCEMENT of her PREGNANCY, will we see any of that????  Take a LOOK!!!!





GOTTA LOVE THE BRAXTONS!!!!!!


"Bring It LIKE a BRAXTON!"


Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter


   www.thegamutt.com

#Miguel has no LOVE LOSS for #FrankOcean GRAMMY DISS!! [video]

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 11:51 PM PDT



Remember back in February, when both Chris Brown and Miguel LOSS to Frank Ocean for 'Best Urban Contemporary Album'?  Well everybody gave him a standing 'O' --well almost everybody.  Chris Brown SHOWED no love and remained seated as well did the other 'LOSER' [in the category] Miguel.  Miguel stayed seated as well.  He was recently asked if he had any REGRETS about the OBVIOUS SNUB and he said flat out 'NO'




Well AT LEAST he did say 'Congratualtions'! It's just HEALTHY COMPETITION, right??? Or Envy? Hmmmmm....


Well Frank took home the Grammy and performed a FULL Set, while Miguel had about 2 minutes before a commercial break in the Aisles of the Grammys.  Hmmm, WHO WON THIS 'BEEF'??



Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

Star Tracks: #MarkPaulGosslelaar FLAUNTS CHISELED PECS & ABS! [photo]

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 12:14 AM PDT



Remember 'Zach' from Saved By the Bell?  Of course the actor that portrayed that iconic teen character, Mark Gosselaar has come along way since then but check out the 39 year old (yes 39) CHISELED physique NOW!!!

0313_mark_paul_gosselaar_breckin_meyer_splash

Gosselaar was spotted all OILED UP filming a SURFING SCENE for the TV show 'Franklin & Bash'!
Breckin Meyer & Mark-Paul Gosselaar Film In Malibu
Not bad for 39 right!??

He can give his former co-star Mario Lopez a RUN for his money now. Remember Lopez was the 'jock' on 'Saved By the Bell'.






Like us on Facebook
Join us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter

www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment