WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


I Love Science

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 04:00 PM PST

Let us study the universe.

5 Reasons You Should Read Regretful Morning (The Book)

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 11:00 AM PST

It’s been 5 years of dick jokes since we started this mess so I thought it’d be a great idea to do what every other website does…A book!  I’m calling this one “Advice For Guys From A Guy Who Shouldn’t Be Giving Advice” because – let’s be honest, I shouldn’t really be giving advice. I’ll [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 08:00 AM PST

I love this girl.  I was browsing for lower back tattoos and came across her by random chance. Her name is Diana Poston, and she’s rockin’ the perfect body type. Just the right amount of meat on her bones. rawr!  21 year old Diana is 5’10, weighs 155, and measures in at 38-32-38D. She’s got [...]

Meet The Snake Wrangling Bunny Catcher

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 06:00 AM PST

This dude has balls the size of coconuts.  Watch him run down super venomous snakes just to prove that he can catch a bunny with them.  OK dude, we believe you.  Wonder if there’s an over/under on how this guy will die?

No comments:

Post a Comment