WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Vomit Bomb

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 04:00 PM PDT

It’s like a photobomb, only with vomit.

NOPE NOPE NOPE 9 Huge Spiders To Destroy Your Dreams

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 10:30 AM PDT

Tonight when you’re about to go to sleep, this post will magically pop back into your head.  You’ll feel something at your feet.  Was it just the blanket?  Maybe….Maybe.

Random Hotties We Found On The Internet (15 Pics)

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 08:00 AM PDT

These young ladies don’t really need an intro.  They were hot enough for me to right click and save as, and that’s saying a lot since I look at a lot of hot bitches girls.  Btw – I’m going to stop being sexist.  jk, bitches Dinosaurs painted with light – Leenks Kim Kardashian Trying To [...]

Boys Do Sink Prank On Their Dad Three Years In A Row

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me three times….fuck it, who’s cleaning up this mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment