WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Tampon Drunkenness

Posted: 07 Mar 2013 04:00 PM PST

Kids these days really know how to party. “Damn baby, why didn’t you tell me you were on your period?” “Oh, I’m just getting drunk sweetie.  Go ahead and pull it out.”

11 Humorous Photobombs To Keep You Chuckling

Posted: 07 Mar 2013 12:10 PM PST

We’re one day closer to Friday and that pleases me. Guess what else pleases me (outside of half price Tuesday’s at the Thai massage parlor)? Photobombs. They tickle my insides. If I had a vagina, photobombs would be the penis that was hitting my G-spot. God bless you.

Tiffany Toth Can Cause Hyperventilation

Posted: 07 Mar 2013 08:00 AM PST

One of my favorite Playboy models is Tiffany Toth. She was the Playmate of the month back in September of 2011. She’s 5’8, weighs 125 lbs, and measures in at 34C-24-26. Follow my 26 y/o  GF on Twitter @TiffanyTothxoxo. Selena Gomez With Her Ass Cheeks Haning Out – Celeb Jihad Street art from around the [...]

Karma Police vs IED Planting Insurgents

Posted: 07 Mar 2013 06:00 AM PST

This video was taken from Apache gunships with the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade. The crew was waiting for a group of insurgents to finish planting an IED so they could go in and take it out.  But the karma police was out that day, and the IED went off, taking out the guys who were [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment