WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


God Mode?

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Hit a car so hard your shoe falls off?  Walk it off.

Some Demotivators That Deal With Failure (7 Pics)

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 12:09 PM PDT

Humans feel joy watching other humans fail. The word for this is Schadenfreude. Although this German word hasn’t been widely used for very long, the concept goes back many years. Epichairekakia is a Greek word from the 18th century that basically means the same thing. A similar concept also came from Ancient Rome when the [...]

Kate Ground Is A Canadian Cutie

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Kate Ground runs a site called Kate’s Playground where she gets jiggy on her webcam.  I have been posting her pics and vids for awhile now but it’s been a minute since we last did.  When I saw the Star Wars shirt, I knew it was high time for another update. Kate is 5’4 and [...]

Spider vs Ants

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Yesterday we posted some pictures of terrifying spiders.  Once I was finished, I started looking at YouTube videos of crazy spiders.  I found this one of a Huntsman Spider vs. Jumping Jack Ants.  After the first strike, I thought the spider would make quick work out of these little assholes.  I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment