WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


When It’s Dad’s Day With The Kids

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 04:00 PM PDT

I love how he looks like he barley cares.

How Do The Writers Of Spartacus Come Up With Script Ideas?

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 12:07 PM PDT

I have have been watching Spartacus since season one and I’m a bit bummed about how this season is going so far.  I mean, they’ve always got some hot naked orgy or a gruesome battle but you can’t do the same shit every week expecting a ratings spike.  Well, last Friday they really stepped it [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Happy Tuesday you beautiful rascals.  This is Raven Alexis. I came across her talents the other night when I was trying to find fap material on late night Cinemax.  I started watching a nice little flick called “Pleasure Spa”, which doesn’t show penetration, but miraculously gets the job done.  This little vixen was delivering deep [...]

Spring Break Creeper Wants To Kill Hot Girls

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 06:00 AM PDT

This is definitely not my proudest boner, but I think we can chalk this up to “art” and be OK with it.  Before you get your hopes up; no one dies, but we do get to see some Grade A creeping.  My favorite part is when the Mexican chick is having a meltdown around the [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment