WHATSAPP

Wednesday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


#LHHREUNION NEWS- CRACK ATTACK! #Althea SUES #JoselineHernandez over DRUG-FUELED BEATDOWN! [video]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 11:31 AM PDT




OOOOHHHH so no wonder THEY LOOKED SO CRAZY!  WORD from the CURB is that Joseline Hernandez was COKED up during the taping of 'Love & Hip Hop Reunion', and this is what cause her to go off on damn near EVERY CAST MEMBER.  Well ONE CAST MEMBER is PRESSING CHARGES and others may follow!!  Althea Eaton, or 'HOthea' as she was dubbed on the show has some LITIGATION against Joseline!! Get the details.....



A vicious "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" brawl has triggered a lawsuit … which now alleges one of the stars was smoking crack cocaine at the reunion show.

Althea Eaton has filed suit against Joseline Hernandez, who is caught on tape punching Althea in the face and dragging her to the ground … then hitting and scratching her for good measure.

In the suit, Althea claims eyewitnesses allegedly observed Joseline smoking crack cocaine out of a pipe backstage during the show. Seems like this LAWSUIT can't hold water. Sounds like CONJECTURE and HEARSAY! What can I say I hang with LEGAL PEOPLE. And I've ben SUED a time or two myself. Seems like she would sue VH1 and Mona and the producers too, right? Hmmm, we'll see how far this goes. Check out the FIGHT FOOTAGE!



www.TheGamutt.com

#JenniferHudson TALKS LESBIAN RUMORS! [details]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 03:29 AM PDT



In SHOWBIZ, it's a SAYING that you have 'ARRIVED' once fans start questioning your SEXUALITY.  WHen the GAY RUMORS start, it means your are on PEOPLE'S RADAR, or so the saying goes.

Jennifer Hudson is not STRANGER to this type of INTERNET FODDER as well.  JHUD talks about the LESBIAN RUMORS and her gay fan base!




[Via: HuffPost]

When it comes to public speculation on her sexuality, Jennifer Hudson doesn't care what people or the media thinks.

The singer-actress, 32, tells PrideSource's Chris Azzopardi that she faced that type of scrutiny after she appeared on the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards alongside Macklemore and Mary Lambert during a performance of the hit marriage equality anthem, "Same Love."

"People were like, 'Is Jennifer trying to tell us something?' Hey, I wasn't, but if you wanna think that, it's all right with me," she said. "When I got the call [to do that performance], I was like, "Oh my God, I definitely wanna do this. A powerful statement is being made and I wanna be a part of that."

Nonetheless, Hudson admires "the independence and the confidence" of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.

"I'm so inspired by that, and I feel like, for me, that is my connection," she said. "I've never understood, gosh, what does the gay community see in me? You know what I mean? Because again, I grew up around a lot of that and that's the world that embraced me first, so that I've never fully gathered."

As for the enduring LGBT appeal of her "Dreamgirls" anthem, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going," she noted, "A lot of gay men I've met, they're like, 'In my heart, I am Effie.' I relate to Effie, and I think that's part of the connection. It's a real situation that we all go through."

Hudson is gearing up for the release of her third studio album, "JHUD," on Sept. 23.


www.TheGamutt.com

NEW MUSIC: #LilKim 'No Flex Zone' [audio]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 02:50 AM PDT



Has Lil' Kim regained her STRIDE!?  The Queen Bee continues to HOP on HOT TRACKS with her FREESTYLE prowess!  Kimmy has now jumped on the Rae Sremmurd, 'No Flex Zone' bandwagon!  Check out Kim's newest FREESTYLE!






Lil' Kim may have a little bit of her SWAGGER BACK?? THOUGHTS??

Kim's 'HARDCORE2K' mixtape is set to drop 9-11!!!
www.TheGamutt.com

#BET's #106andPark goes on HIATUS! Coincidence!? BET says it was 'PLANNED'! #ShadMoss RESPONDS! [details]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 02:42 AM PDT



So just 2 days after the Beyonce/Blue Ivy SNAFU on '106 & Park', the show goes on 'HIATUS'!  Coincidence?  Hmmm?  Do you think the 'BEYGENCY' called for the SHUT DOWN of the show?  You know The Carters are a POWERFUL FAMILY!

106 did not air yesterday nor will it air for the rest of the week.  FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!






WORD from the CURB is that some of the producers-the one's responsible for the CRUDE remark about Blue Ivy's hair were SEVERELY REPRIMANDED and some FIRED!  And now the show is on HIATUS.  Rumors are swirling that The Carters SHUT DOWN '106 & Park'.  But that's NOT CONFIRMED.

The show could be undergoing a new season update or something like that.  Or there could be another reason for the ABRUPT announcement that the show was on HIATUS.  But it's sure a BIG COINCIDENCE of the timing of all of this.  Hmmmm????  This comes RIGHT AFTER Stephen Hill and Karrueche Tran both publicly APOLOGIZE for the crude joke.


BET DENIES that the show's CONVENIENT HIATUS has anything to do with the Beyonce/Blue Ivy joke. SOurces close to the nework says the 'BREAK' was planned and had been for some time.  THe show won't actually return until September 8th and that all the staff and crew are still in place..at this time.  Like I said, this could be to retool for the new season and to give the HOSTS a little vacay.  It just so happens to come at a GREAT TIME, right?
I mean, why go on HIATUS in the MIDDLE of the week?  Why not at the TOP OF THE WEEK? Hmmm?

Relax.... I just signed my contract w/ BET every tv show goes on hiatus.. We do this every fall. Gives me time to film CSI.


www.TheGamutt.com

WATCH: #ChelseaHandler & #EllenDegeneres NUDE SHOWER FIGHT!! LOL [video]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 02:06 AM PDT




AS you may KNOW, 'Chelsea Lately' has come to an end after ALL of these YEARS of laughs and tears! The E! series WRAPPED on last night.   However, one HUGE STAR has a bone to pick with Chelsea Handler for never being on HER show--Ellen Degeneres!  Watch the HILARIOUS clip of Ellen CONFRONTING Handler in the shower while she is COMPLETELY NUDE!!!
Chelsea Handler, Ellen DeGeneres, Chelsea Lately
AFTER THE JUMP!






That was FUNNY!!


www.TheGamutt.com

BET President, #StephenHill & #KarruecheTran APOLOGIZE for #BlueIvy Joke! [details]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 01:54 AM PDT



Right after the HUGE SNAFU on BET's '106 & Park' on August 25th where a segment of '106 & Park' aired with a JOKE about Blue Ivy's hair, the INTERNET was on FIRE!

Beyonce's LEGIONS of FANS-'The BeeHive' took Karueche Tran to TASK for reading the JOKE about Blue Ivy on air; and they were RELENTLESS.  SHe even got some death threats in connection to the SCRIPTED joke that she read.

Well, everybody's SORRY--that is, Tran and BET's president have issued an apology to The Carters and to the fans.

 Get the DETAILS after the JUMP!






The Tweet continued:



We apologize publicly to the child's parents (and have done so privately) and we have taken punitive actions with those responsible. It was very bad judgment and we will serve you much better in the future. Oh, and please don't hate on Karrueche; it was NOT her fault. We also apologize to her for putting her in that position.


Karrueche also issued an APOLOGY:

Yesterday, Karrueche Tran co-hosted 106 & Park and while hosting the show she made a comment about Blue Ivy's hair during the segment "Top Six Things Blue Ivy Thought at the VMAs." In no way did Karrueche mean to offend Blue Ivy or her parents Beyonce and Jay Z.
This was Karrueche's first time hosting on live television. Although she had been rehearsing the script for days, there was a script change ten minutes before showtime to add coverage of the VMAs and the Mike Brown Memorial. Karrueche had not reviewed the revised script until she read it on the teleprompter.
Karrueche is taking full responsibility for the comment but wants it clear that she would not mock a child, "I am a huge Beyonce fan and I love Blue Ivy. I apologize for the comment and wish I had a chance to review the revised script so that I could have avoided participating in that segment."
Karrueche admires girls and women who wear natural hair, "I love that Blue is able to wear her natural hair. I laugh when I am nervous and when I registered what I had just said, I of course was taken aback."
I just looked at the clip of the episode, and I am wondering, WHO AT BET authorized that skit or script.  I mean not only was it RUDE, it was plain out CORNY!  The 'BLUE IVY' hair joke is so LATE!  We are over it.  Why make a skit about it NOW.  That's so, 'EARLY THIS YEAR' old that it just came off CORNY and STUPID, in my opinion.  And CELEBRITIES are fair game.  I say my FAIR SHARE of CROSS THINGS about CELEBS, but the CHILDREN are innocent and should be LEFT OUT of the CROSS FIRE.  But then again, that's just MY OPINION.  I wonder if this apology will be ENOUGH to SOOTHE the RABID 'BEEHIVE'!??


www.TheGamutt.com



WATCH: #BGC12 Reunion Part 1 [full ep]

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 01:29 AM PDT




So what happens to all the 'Bad Girls Club' 'ladies' that get kicked off the show?  They come back to the REUNION ready to FIGHT fort 15 more minutes of FAME!  Check out BGC12 Reunion PART ONE!!!





www.TheGamutt.com

3 comments: