WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


So This Guy Has A Big Neck (5 Pics)

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 09:24 AM PDT

It turns out that this dude doesn’t just go to the gym a lot. Damn that was a shitty joke. This is called “Lymphedema” – it’s a condition of localized fluid retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system. The lymphatic system returns the interstitial fluid to the thoracic duct and then to [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Greetings gang members.  I’ve brought you your tramp stamp but it wasn’t easy to find.  It’s almost like girls are embarrassed to show them off anymore.  Ladies, if you have a lower back tattoo and have somehow become ashamed of it, please come to me.  Just because the word “tramp” is in the title, doesn’t [...]

What Did I Just Watch?

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

This is a bit embarrassing to admit but I’m going to tell you anyway.  Sometimes when I’m trying to relax, I will find YouTube videos of Japanese women talking.  For some reason that sound is like a rainy evening to my ears.  As I was browsing, I came across a massage tutorial.  You will probably [...]

Best Beer Commercial

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Australians do two things really well. 1) Drink beer 2) Make beer commercials Here is an example of the latter for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment