WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Fuck Da Policia

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Can’t tell if this is parenting win or fail?

Your Weekly WTF (9 Pics)

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 10:06 AM PDT

Last week we toned it down a bit, but this next set should probably not be viewed at work.  You’ve been warned.

Vanessa Looks Stunning In This Orange Room

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

This is Vanessa. That’s all I can really tell you other than she looks really good naked. I searched her name and the name of this photo set and came back with 557 results. I don’t really feel like opening up 557 profiles trying to find the one, sorry.  I won’t leave you empty-handed though. [...]

Meeting Girls Online In A Nutshell

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I think we’ve all been duped when it comes to dating people online. In my case it was a blonde girl from Missouri who had the face of an angel and the tits of a stripper. But as my 16-year-old self fell deeper and deeper in love with her I began to notice some inconsistencies. [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment