WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Who Else Fantasizes About This When They’re Stuck In Traffic?

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 04:00 PM PDT

Outta my way losers, I’m late for work.

Your Weekly WTF Dump (9 Pics)

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 12:12 PM PDT

I realize that we usually save these for Friday, but once again I spaced out on the actual date. I don’t think I’m gonna throw up a graphic content warning however, I wouldn’t open this set at work.

15 Beautifully Big Jugs To Keep You Smiling

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Hi Kids.  For the last few hours I though it was Friday.  If you made the same mistake then I’m sorry.  We’re going to get through this together.  How?  First, we check out some big boobs.  Then, right after lunch when you clock back in, you’re going to go take a shit on company time [...]

Pick Up Lines From A Different Point Of View

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

We showed you how easy it is to pick up chicks when you have loads of confidence and good looks. Let’s see what happens when we switch it up with a cholo who has trouble forming sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment