WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Newspaper Layout Fails (12 Pics)

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 10:20 AM PDT

Imagine if you had one job, and that one job was to make sure the newspaper layout looked okay. I think it would be difficult to mess up unless you were actually trying to. As I looked through these, it occurred to me that these really aren’t fails at all. They are simply works of [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Happy Tuesday boys and girls. I’d like to introduce you to a young lady by the name of Leanna Banana. This is usually where I rattle off a bunch of stats about the model that I posted, but honestly, I only have a link to her Tumblr page. I guess I can tell you what [...]

A Bunch of Animals Trying To Stay Awake

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I’m pretty easily amused, so you might not find this as entertaining as I did.  It’s a bunch of animals that are too tuckered out to stay awake, but they’re giving it a valiant effort just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment