WHATSAPP

Friday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Life…

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 04:00 PM PDT

And now you’ll spend the rest of your life trying to get back in…

Weekly WTF – Plane Engine vs Bird (6 Pics)

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 09:55 AM PDT

This week’s WTF image dump won’t be a bunch of random pictures like we usually do.  What I have here needs its own post.  Ever wonder what happens to birds when they get sucked into airplane engines that are zipping through the sky at 400 mph?  Yea, I used to wonder that too – (NSFW [...]

Hot Girls With Abs (15 Pics)

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

These girls are hot and they go to the gym. Not really sure what else I can say about this set other than I’m feeling like a fat f*ck now. I’ve been really stoked for the weekend, and now that it’s here I realized I’m not doing anything cool. Damn. On a side note – [...]

7 Year Old Starts Police Chase

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I love how fast his little legs run at the end. Still faster than the cop, heh! Also, I hated church too but there are other ways of going about playing hookie.  A sprained ankle or finger in the throat vomiting will usually do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment