WHATSAPP

Saturday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


THE GAMUTT wishes all the mothers a #HAPPYMOTHERSDAY! [details]

Posted: 10 May 2014 11:12 PM PDT


All around the nation we salute the wonderful MOMS!!! A mother is such a precious gift to have.  A mother can come in many forms, be it a grandmother, and aunt, a cousin or a special female figure in your life that has raised you, nurtured you, and instilled the values in you that make you who you are!  Today The Gamutt salutes all of these phenomenal women!!!!!!
I have several in my life: My Phenomenal Mom, Daisy, my amazing grandmothers, Verzell, Hester, and my sister-in-law, Maria, and my mom like figures, my aunts, Queen, Patricia, Beatrice, &Betty.  Today, I salute you and MOM's all over the world!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers around the world in all shapes and sizes
! A mother's love---there is nothing like it in the world!!!

This is for my amazing Mother, DAISY!!!
I Love you!





MOM...You are APPRECIATED!





Homeless #LotteryTicket Winner gets SURPRISED with his OWN HOUSE! [video[

Posted: 10 May 2014 01:50 AM PDT



There are GOOD PEOPLE in this world DESPITE what you see on the news DAILY!  The homeless man featured in the viral 'Lottery Ticket' winner video on YouTube gets SURPRISED with his VERY OWN HOUSE, thanks to DONATIONS from NICE PEOPLE like YOU!!  Check out the MOVING VIDEO!




This WARMS the SOUL....


www.TheGamutt.com

Saturday Slingback- #TheIntruders "I'll Always Love My Mama" [video]

Posted: 10 May 2014 01:02 AM PDT



What's GREATER than a MOTHER!???

The greatest gift man can ever have and the 1st TRUE example of a near perfect WOMAN a child ever knows......
On this MOTHER'S DAY weekend, we SALUTE all the mothers grandmothers, step-moms, foster moms, mother figures and any WOMAN who filled that oh so PRECIOUS role of a MOTHER to any child.  The Saturday Slingback goes to The Intruders with their TIMELESS hit, 'I'll Always Love My Mama' from 1973!!!!





THANK YOU MOM!!!
XOXOXO



#Neighbors star #ZacEfron talks on-set PRANKS and SHIRTLESS SCENES with #SethRogen! [video]

Posted: 10 May 2014 12:54 AM PDT



THE HILARIOUS pairing of Zac Efron and Seth Rogen can be seen in THEATERS RIGHT NOW in 'Neighbors'. 'Neighbors' is a comedy about a young couple suffering from arrested development who are forced to live next to a fraternity house after the birth of their newborn baby.





In THEATERS NOW!

www.TheGamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment