WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Dumb Little Man: How to Stop Wasting Time on Social Media (no willpower needed)

Dumb Little Man: How to Stop Wasting Time on Social Media (no willpower needed)

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

How to Stop Wasting Time on Social Media (no willpower needed)

Posted: 19 May 2014 06:00 AM PDT

imagesIt’s possible to spend a great part of your life wasting your time on social media, and then find out in the end you could have done so much more with your time. I’m not exaggerating! It’s the 21st century equivalent to toiling away in a factory, only to be too sick and weak to enjoy life when you retire. I actually think this is a real danger. When I look back on how much time I wasted mindlessly surfing the internet ever since it came up, I feel sick. I could have found out what I really wanted, started therapy, learned a craft, whatever. But no – I surfed the internet and I remember none of it because I was never really present. For […]

The post How to Stop Wasting Time on Social Media (no willpower needed) appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment